Sunday, May 26, 2019


Sunday, May 26, 2019

Glen Gould radio station on Pandora for my morning exercises. Lying on my bed, stretching, moving my body, remembering the body movements I had started years ago.

I go to the Monterey library once or twice a week, stopping to return books read and unread and to pick up new books.  I love the library.  Many of my friends never use the library. 

In my back yard, the mature healthy apricot tree has only 4 apricots clustered on one branch.  The straggly Plum tree is full of tiny developing plums.  The newspaper reports the lack of apricots is from the scarcity of bees.

Sat outside in the fog yesterday morning with hundreds of people watching my granddaughter graduate from High School.  Uncomfortable plastic chairs pushed so close together as if the audience did not have elbows or shoulders.  But tears welled up as I watched and listened to these bright beautiful young adults.

No comments: