Thursday, April 25, 2024

 

Thursday, April 25, 2024

     I start reading earlier blog posts from 6 years ago. Umm still interesting. I wonder how long I can keep writing.

     Dreary day, overcast, damp.  I water the front garden and sprinkle some fertilizer on the plants. The soil is dry and rain is not expected. I am surprised how sore my legs become as I stand there holding the water hose. The flowering bushes delight me.

     I finish reading the book about hospital administration. Not a great book but I did learn new things about hospitals. And now I am in the middle of the first MURDERBOT diaries. I have reserved two more in this series at the library.

    I am restless as the neighbor’s work crew continue their 15 month odyssey improving their home. 6 trucks park on the street and in my yard. Huge heavy trucks bring their fresh cement to the site. Constructions sounds fill my house.  I keep checking my mailbox.  Is it still standing.  Yep.  It has been knocked over twice. And I suspect my mail has been taken at least once.

No comments: