Wednesday, April 24, 2024

 

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

      I meet with my primary care physician for 15 minutes every couple of months. My goal is to have him know me and recognize me as I go through the maze of cancer treatments.  He reminds me that I am a strong woman and I am the one who makes the treatment decisions. He spotted my cancer at my first appointment three years ago, and arranged for immediate care with a competent urologist. Tuesday, I meet with him for my 15 minutes of encouragement. He definitely knows me now.

     I finally start reading Martha Wells wildly popular book ALL SYSTEMS RED, THE MURDERBOT DIARIES. A short sci fi book, the first of a series. Yes I am intrigued and will continue.

    More coverage and commentary on TV of the Trump trials. I am faithful follower of this “no one is above the law” spectacle.

     An old friend comes by to show me a quilt from the Quilt Guild. This quilt is wildly colorful with a variety of styles and patterns. I can’t stop smiling as she shows it to me.  My hands are healing from the side effects of the immunotherapy treatments, and maybe I can start working on my quilt again.

No comments: