Tuesday, April 2, 2024

 

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

      I thought the weeks long confusion between the two medical offices was over.  But not so. More phone calls and waiting as they continue to sort out the schedules for treatment. I actually trust both doctors and yet I don’t understand why this is so difficult.

     My two writing buddies come regularly to our Monday morning writing sessions.  Writing and talking with them is a joy. We do timed writing and then read to each other. Our writing voices are compelling.

     A friend sends a word document copy of her latest book, a historical mystery story set in Chicago. My role is to read it and give her comments. I am learning to read on a screen. I am liking the story.

     I am also studying a library book on chair yoga.  I am working on getting stronger.  My arthritic knees keeps me from walking a lot. I have been doing a daily 15 minutes exercise routine now during this past year.  I am ready to up the workout.

No comments: