Sunday, April 14, 2024

 

Sunday, April 14, 2024

     The young poet has come home for a week.  Hopefully we can write together this time. My charming daughter comes by with a visiting friend.  They are dressed for partying. They settle in for a bit of talking with me before they head out to the women’s ball.

     I have no ideas on how to make the Middle East safe again.  Maybe it has never been safe for women and children. And for men. Fighting has started between Iran and Israel. Sigh. So much more serious than the court trials of the former president.

     I am really liking the novel, THE TREE DOCTOR by Marie Mutsuki Mockett.  The story is set in the Monterey Peninsula, my home area. The author is a local home girl.

     The sun is out this morning after two nights of rain. So many flowers in the garden.  Most plants  grew from clippings from other yards.

No comments: