Friday, April 12, 2024

 

Friday, April 12, 2024

     It is still early in the morning and I am scrolling through my Instacart order.  I am out of milk, the sign for a new order.  I like to order early in the morning. Before they get too busy. I am not quite ready to push the order button.  What is forgotten.

     I fall into the rabbit hole concerning scheduling incompatible appointments with the urologist and the chemo infusion center. I can’t stop this fearful ruminating.  We have a schedule, so stick with it. Always for me the bottom line is which plan will improve my survival chances.  This is the great unknown.

     I finish reading the book about the Amazon business and culture practices. Maybe more then I want to know.

     Foggy morning. I don’t turn on the heater, waiting for the sun to be out soon to warm up the house.  I received my PG&E bill yesterday.  Too high.

No comments: