Wednesday, April 10, 2024

 

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

     Scenes of the eclipse appear on my television screen for an hour on Monday.  Over and over again the moon blocks the sun and crowds of people became still and the land is dark for a few minutes.

    I am inspired to go out in the dark and again look, slowly look at the stars. We are part of this huge sky. I forget to notice our mysterious world.

    Lunch with three favorite friends has started up again.  I am well enough to participate in the food and the conversations. I am not disappointed.

     I am reading EXIT INTERVIEW, the life and death of my ambitious career, by Kristi Coulter. A memoir of her work in Amazon’s challenging company. Amazon has been a life saver for me during this time of illness and I am interested in the work culture and systems, even the difficult parts.

No comments: