Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Princess Diana

I love Richard Diebenkorn's art.

This afternoon I was laying on the couch reading THE DIANA CHRONICLES by Tina Brown. Everything you would want to know about the British royal family. Since I loved the movie The Queen, I knew I would love this also. But soon my eyes were closed and I was napping. So easy to fall asleep in the afternoon. I could vaguely hear myself snore, drool wet the pillow. When I awoke an hour later I was groggy. A cup of tea and some fresh air and I am back to Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles and poor Princess Diana. I hate to say it, but I do love the book.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

nice blog. Why don't you try to earn money from your blog?

Anonymous said...

I like R. di... too - have a book of his prints that I drool over - and I love your posts and what you are writing. Maybe I will try, thanks, Kathy
Patti