Saturday, October 10, 2026

 

Saturday, October 10, 2026

     It is true, if I am very tired, too tired at bedtime I can’t fall asleep.  I need to be rested to sleep well. a paradox. Friday is a full exciting day and I struggle with falling asleep. Being with the gang at Brown Bag Zen is exciting. I come home and lay on the couch for the usual daytime nap.  I can not fall asleep. This morning, I am good.

      We talk about the high price of gas for the car.  Fortunately, I only need gas twice a year. I live mostly at home. Being old and tired has its compensations.

     Fog hung around all day and in the evening, I thought of turning on the heater.  Instead, I put on warmer clothes. I tell the heater, soon, soon I will need your help.

     In the evening, my roommate and I watch more of LUDWIG and LANTERN. A satisfying combination. We are tired and not talkative. Tonight, I am looking forward to watching Rachel Maddow and her gang in Texas. Starts at 5 pacific time. On MS NOW. I am patiently waiting for the legal consequences for the President’s corrupt team. I support jail terms. It is voting time.

No comments: