Wednesday, September 30, 2026

 

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 

     Tuesday, I start swallowing an antibiotic pill twice a day, morning and night.  Big white pills.   5 days and then I am done. Each time I look at the pill and wonder if it will really go down my throat. So far, so good. Goodbye UTI

     My roommate is taking care of a friend just out of the hospital, for a couple of days. The house is quiet.  The black cat sneaks into the house looking for her.  I yell at the cat and wave my arms, and he leaves quickly. The cat lives someplace else but comes daily for treats. I don’t want cats in the house because of allergic relatives, and my fear of tripping over the cat. When I am walking on the deck I see the cat staring at me from the lower garden.

     I drive my roommate to the airport in the late afternoon.  I slowly take back roads to avoid the congested traffic on the freeway. The airport area is torn apart with construction work.

     I watch an episode of a British murder mystery, MARBLE HALL MURDERS and then head to bed.  I am liking the novel, THE WEDDING PEOPLE by Alison Espach. The tide is finally turning against the corrupt president as he unsuccessfully tries to start some new narratives.

No comments: