Thursday, September 24, 2026

 

           Thursday, September 24, 2026

              I would like to say I have solved the TV problem.  I have ideas and plans but no, I just avoid Apple plus shows. I am hesitant to actually push any buttons. Today is a new day and I will work on getting English subtitles again. I know they are hidden someplace in my computer just waiting for the right word to return.

               I have a urine test in the morning in preparation for next week’s Cystoscopy. The test results show up last night on My Chart. Some unexpected outcomes, can’t tell if they are problematic.  I will wait for the doctor’s office to let me know good or bad? I feel fine so it must be OK.

             My roommate says she met a woman yesterday who remembers something wonderful I said 44 years ago. I have no clue.

             In the evening, when it is time to settle in and watch some TV, I can’t remember what I was planning to watch. I drift through the various services. Netflix has changed it’s look and now, I get lost there.  Finally, I watch two episodes of NEAGLEY, a take off of the Reacher shows. It has English subtitles but also a woman’s soft voice describing what is happening on the screen. Then, I realize it is an add on and find the button to turn it off. My TV is out to get me. The good news, the election is coming, the election is coming, yea !  

No comments: