Tuesday, September 15, 2026
A sleek agile black cat has been appearing in the back yard, checking out the farm plants, waiting for my roommate to appear. They have become friends. I am hesitant to develop a relationship with this cat or any cat. It’s not that I don’t like cats. Several family members are allergic to cats and would stop visiting if we had one living in the house. I have learned to keep clear from cute pets to avoid getting poison oak.
Foggy morning. Slight breeze. Garbage trucks lumbering up the street picking up the bins. Another garbage day.
In the afternoon I walk to the mail box for the day’s mail. Not such a difficult task after all.
We watch two more episodes of our favorite show, TRYING. So well written and we burst out laughing at the unexpected twists. I continue to read the Lebanese novel, THE TRUE TRUE STORY OF RAJA THE GULLIBLE AND HIS MOTHER, by Rabih Alameddine. I love it. The warnings of dangerous AI activities fill the news reports. It is not drones and bombs gonging to destroy us now, it is AI whatever that actually is. I want to blame this all on our corrupt president.
No comments:
Post a Comment