Monday, September 28, 2026
The Sunday NYT’s paper is still in the driveway along with today’s paper. I forget to go out the front door on Sunday. I do walk on the back deck but mostly I stay inside all day and night. I sit in my recliner reading or watching TV , sometimes talking on the phone. It is not surprising that I do not sleep well last night.
I tell myself to get out and do something. Go to the parking lot at the beach, check out the birds at Lake El Estero, the kids at the park. Plans come and go, and I stay inside. It is cold and foggy.
What am I waiting for? I wish I knew. A significant procedure is scheduled for Friday. I do have a minor UTI and will be on antibiotics starting Tuesday. I have to stop criticizing myself for not being more active.
My roommate is busy on her election campaign and dealing with medical insurance issues. I am careful not to bother her. In the evening I watch the last episode of SHOW TRIAL. I Hope there are more seasons. I am reading THE HUNDRED YEAR WALK, an Armenian odyssey by Dawn Anahid MacKeen. I don’t have a clue what trouble the incompetent president is up to on this Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment