Monday, August 31, 2026
The kitchen window sunflower has lost it’s golden vibrancy. Now the brown plant is hanging its head and looking dejected. Goodby sweet sunflower.
I wake in the middle of the night and I can’t remember my phone number. The numbers are just missing. I am a bit panicked, have I lost parts of my brain. In the morning, I remember my phone number again.
What would it be like to not have a cell phone. I would lose everyone’s contact numbers. Everything is written in my phone. I am going to write some numbers on paper just in case. My connection with the human world is through these numbers in my cell phone. I miss my land line where I had to remember all my the phone numbers. I do wonder what I am really worried about now.
I watch episodes of the last season of GRANTCHESTER, a surprisingly thoughtful last season. A long running show that I didn’t much like, but this last season is really good. I continue to read the detective novel, ALL WE HIDE, a long book. The neighborhood is quiet all day. No dogs or people around.
No comments:
Post a Comment