Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

     This morning, I have a short conversation with my roommate where neither of us really hear what the other is saying. Sometimes, I yell to her from the kitchen, I can’t hear you, when she is talking from the living room. I have good hearing but both of us are a little off. I hear best when we are in the same room and can look at each other. Yes of course I should get my hearing checked.  Really, I just need my ears cleaned.

     I have three sets of exercises I plan to do each day. Usually, I do one and maybe two. Monday, I did two, walking on the deck and sitting in the front garden doing my chair yoga exercises.

     Storm clouds in the sky this morning. We are on the edge of a southern hurricane. Birds flutter in the bushes.  A stillness settles on us as the clouds hold steady high above us. Sunflower plants keep growing taller. No flowers yet.

     We continue to watch season two of HIJACK, an intense compelling thriller. Suddenly subways feel really dangerous. Season one was about airplane flights being dangerous. Another creepy show I watch is season one of GRACE, a detective show. These shows are not as creepy as our violent president’s war and corruption.

No comments: