Monday, June 17, 2024

 

Monday, June 17, 2024

     The garden lover spends the afternoon with me while her house is being painted.  We talk and eat lunch and watch more episodes of WE ARE LADY PARTS, a funny and clever series on peacock. I take over the couch for a nap and she cultivates the potted plants on the deck.

     My personal librarian is back from her east coast travels.  More library books should arrive on Tuesday when the library opens for the week.

     This is the beginning of week 2 in the four week chemo therapy cycle.  I am good, a bit tired but still able to read my New Yorker magazines.

     Today is garbage day. I hope the construction trucks won’t knock over my bins again.  Sun is out again, going to be a beautiful day. I spread some nasturtium seeds in the front garden.

No comments: