Saturday, September 12, 2026

 

Saturday, September 12, 2026

     Sometimes I scare myself with worry.  Yesterday is one of those days. Watching news shows about the terrorist attack, September eleventh, 2001,  on the New York towers. Such a scary time and now we are seeing we are still suffering from the consequences, with an incompetent president, undeclared wars, bombing fishing boats, kidnapping presidents of other countries, ICE thugs, detention prisons, all part of our fear of terrorists.

     During the day we have fog and we have sun but we do not have heat. The weather is almost perfect.  I sit outside on the deck to do my daily chair exercise.  I stopped during the heat wave, and now I am working on starting up the daily exercise habit. Squirrels and hummingbirds move around the yard.

      A dear friend has an appointment with immigration services to finalize her path to citizenship. We practice interview possibilities.  She is so brave. Life is scary.

     I start reading again in the evening. THE TALKING BONE, a novel by Rene Denfeld.  A good enough mystery story.  We watch more of the best TV show ever, TRYING on Apple Plus. We are in season three and it keeps getting better and better with humor and kindness. I watch MS NOW news. Has anyone signed up for their new streaming apt?  I am not sure if I will.

No comments: