Saturday, April 6, 2024

 

Saturday, April 6, 2024

    Still, I spend time lying on the old living room couch wondering what life is all about.  Is there something I am missing.  Does everyone else know the plan except me.

     Friday is olallieberry pie for lunch at Sweet Elenas, talking with a friend. I am now committed to finding other places with good desserts.  I am a dessert focused kid now. Which restaurants have the best desserts for lunch.

     My personal librarian brings me more books and a hunk of fudge. We then watch a couple of episodes of UGLY BETTY. I am now in the third week of 7 weeks of no treatment vacation. I am stronger each day.  Come May it will be different.

     I am back to reading DON’T CALL ME HOME, a memoir by Alexandra Auder. An intense compelling book. And tonight, I want to watch FOUR SISTERS, a Tunisian documentary film, on Netflix. Time to stretch my imagination with something new.

No comments: