Monday, April 22, 2024

 

Monday, April 22, 2024   

    Several warm sunny afternoons in a row. This morning the thick fog arrives. No surprise that everything changes.

     I take my envelops to the post office in the morning. I still pay bills by checks sent through the mail.  Then I pick up soup, salad, and cheese at Elroys.

     More books from the personal librarian.  She has been bringing me library books now for three years. She stays and we watch two episodes of THE MAGPIE MURDERS. On masterpiece theater. I am going to read the first murderbot book this week.

      Read most of the current New Yorker in the middle of the night when I am involuntarily awake. This week I have two doctors appointments.  I used to look forward to talking to these two doctors, now I just dread it.  Maybe there will be good news.  I am open to surprise.

No comments: