Tuesday, April 16, 2024

 

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

     The doldrums have passed.  To where?  My writing Friend and I spend Monday morning talking and writing and life became vivid again. I remember a game I played at work when we were bored and stuck.  Let’s write a pretend mystery story based on our jobs.  Who should be the victim, who is the murderer, who is the detective? Amazing how exciting playing this game is.

     I drag the bins to the curb in the late afternoon.  I sit in the shade and do my 15 minutes of exercises. Then I am quiet listening for birds, watching several bees on the long lavender stems. An airplane flies low overhead. Life is good again.

     I am still reading Ben Winters BIG TIME. I hadn’t realized it is a sci fi mystery story. His three novel earlier series, THE LAST DETECTIVE is quite wonderful. 

     The news of the first day of the ex president’s trial is boring in spite of the efforts of the dedicated reporters. I am still immersed in the complicated lives of the medical folks at THE RESIDENT.   I want to watch THE FALLOUT, a new prime series just released.  My East coast daughter was the still photographer for the production.

No comments: