Saturday, December 29, 2007


Last minute shopping at the Monterey Whole Foods before the cousins come. I've been doing last minute shopping for days and now I think this is the end. They are due to arrive at noon and will need lunch.

As I take my bag of food to my car I am quickly annoyed that I have to return the shopping cart to the front of the store. There are no convenient places to drop off the cart by my car.

Whole Foods is so expensive shouldn't they help with the cart. I am working myself up to a big funk as I put the bags in the backseat of my car and walk back to the store.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it? I think I am annoyed with the Whole food prices and with my desiring their gorgeous foods.

1 comment:

Nicole Raisin Stern said...

I recognize that angel in the photograph--s/he's
one of the angels from Custom House Plaza.