Friday, December 7, 2007

I have a cold and I feel like a baby, lying in bed staying warm. My telephone has been on and off, hasn't quite worked right. Feels like it is being jammed by some outside activity.

Since this is a military town I immediately think it's some secret military experiment. Just up the street, the local elementary school has been turned into a secret military school to study terrorism.

This morning my phone now works.

A huge wind storm blew in last night. When I went outside to pick up the morning paper my three aluminum chairs had been swept off the porch.

back to bed now.

1 comment:

Cultural Pittsfield said...

Hi Mom -- is it our old elementary school, Mente Vista, that has been turned into a secret school for studying terrorism? And are you going to get in trouble for saying that?