Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What to do about my hair. My friend whispers to me, Isn't it time to cut your hair? Yes of course, it has grown raggedy and unkempt. Yes, yes and yet I don't go to the hair cutter today event though it is on the top of my list.

Usually when I go I say, make me look normal, this is the best instructions I have, but normal for what, a Zen priest? an older woman? a grandmother? what is normal?

The hair cutter is middle aged with dyed, curled, back brushed hair. Maybe she thinks that is normal.

I get lost in the confusion and power of words and then don't do anything.

Maybe next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's hereditary -- I have an aversion to getting my hair cut too. Don't know what to ask for, except for, make it easy!

Anonymous said...

When I go to hair salon, I ask them to make be pretty. My hair is fine and thin so I cannot do much with it.
Patty