Thursday, August 9, 2007

mouse


There is a mouse living near my kitchen. He comes to visit regularly taking bites out of fruit left on the counter. Little chunks missing from the fruit with the outline of teeth. Surely it's a mouse. What else could it be.
I have a "have a heart" trap that I have used in the past to catch and release these critters. I set it up with a spoonful of peanut butter. All mice love peanut butter.
Over the week the peanut butter has harden in the trap. It is only today that I think maybe I should put a piece of banana in the trap but I am reluctant to give up on the peanut butter plan. I am stubborn. I want to make the mouse like peanut butter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Maybe the mouse is the hungry ghost of a past housemate come to nibble on your food... :)
>Nicole