Wednesday, June 20, 2007

mysteries

I have succumb to the allure of reading mystery stories. I used to read them all the time but stopped for years, now here I am finishing my second mystery story, planning on getting more at the library. The two that I have read this week are MAISIE DOBBS , by Jacequeline Winspear and SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN by Donna Leon. I am looking for recommendations for more until this craze is over. I don't know why I am doing this unless it is because of my 67th birthday today.

2 comments:

Nicole Raisin Stern said...

Kathy, Happy Birthday!
I liked Tony Hillerman's novels (Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee) when i read them.

Nicole Raisin Stern said...

Oh, and I see you're adding links already. You're a quick learner. I just figured out how to add blog links a few days ago.