Friday, June 22, 2007

I went to Circuit City this morning to have a new radio and CD player installed This involved picking out a model, paying for it, standing in line to pick it up, only to be told they couldn't find my model, going back, looking at other models, accepting the recommendations of the young frustrated clerk and then paying and picking it up and returning to have it installed. I didn't want to wait in the loud flashing store so I had brought my old rusting beach chair. I took it out and set it up by the shady side of the building to wait the 45 minutes. I read, watched buses come and go, and a few runners and bicycists came by. I listened to a Bruce Springsteen's album on the way home. Am I happy, not quite but the cd player is an improvement. I am driving to Redwood City tomorrow for a workshop and I will bring some fo my favorite CD's.

I would love to go the movies tonight but all my friends either have moved away or on vacation or busy.

No comments: