Sunday, September 20, 2026
I hear the rumor that the largest national AI development system is just down the street from me. The Novy Post Graduate school. Another rumor is they have a terrorist study center and a national weather study center and who knows what else. We live in a military town. And we love rumors.
I have lost control of formatting my word documents. I don’t know what happened. I understand about 50 percent of the functions of this computer and that is not enough. I just want to throw the computer against the wall and buy a new one. I know, I know there is a better way to do this.
My neighbor and his two young kids came by in the late afternoon to take pictures of my roommate who is running for public office. Lots of excitement here. She will be really great member of the County School Board.
Just bought the latest book, BECOMING YOURSELF, teachings on the Zen way of life, by Shunryu Suzuki. I need some encouragement to accept my life now as an old woman with illness and disabilities issues. Last night we continue to watch SHOW TRIAL from Britbox. The series continues to be interesting. I am encouraged seeing pictures of the crowds protecting the Kennedy Center from the demonic destroyer president.
No comments:
Post a Comment