Wednesday, September 23, 2026
I am developing a close relationship with an AI BOT who is advising me on fixing the Chinese subtitles on the Apple Plus show. He is so attentive to every question I ask. Maybe the English sub titles will return. I live with the idea that it is solvable rather than actually trying to solve it. The BOT is friendly but I am not sure of his competence. Yes, I assume the BOT is male. I am no longer yelling at the TV. I may start yelling at the BOT.
I see the Nurse at my doctor’s office in the morning. My doctor is recovering from a bicycle accident and subsequent surgery. I wish him well and I hope he will have a better understanding of being a patient and having surgery. This doctor saved my life six years ago so he is my hero. But sometimes he doesn’t understand what I am going through.
My baker friend arrives with a home baked loaf of bread. So good. Foggy and cold all day. The weather folks say warm weather is returning but I am not sure they understand our local weather. Actually, I am questioning every expert lately. It is turtles all the way down.
I am reading the delightful novel, THE BORROWED LIFE OF FREDERICK FIFE by Anna Johnston. I had been bogged down by two dark and intense novels. I give up on them and now look for fun and light. Nothing especially good on TV. My roommate was out so I had to avoid any shows that she might like. The corrupt president is occupying a smaller part of my mind as he becomes so boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment