Friday, August 28, 2026
Puddles in the wet street. Yep, rain last night and no water on my bathroom floor. The fix in the skylight works. Cold morning. We didn’t see the moon eclipse last night. Too cloudy. I can’t tell if there is smoke mixed in the clouds this morning. My eyes are kind of burning.
Busy day yesterday. A friend brings me books from the library. The tall man stops by to visit. I drive my super clean car to another friend’s house for lunch. No more spiders in my car. The mirrors need adjustment after the other tall man drives my car. Roommate in and out of the house.
Long cozy nap on the couch in the afternoon. I love my naps.
In the evening, I get to choose the TV shows again. Usually, it is a joint decision. Same as last night BLUE LIGHTS, a gritty police show in Belfast. And BEST MEDICINE, based on the old show, Doc Martin. Silly and interesting. On the Newshour we watch the videos of the incredible flood in Nepal. Don’t spend any time thinking about our dangerous incompetent president.
No comments:
Post a Comment