Sunday, April 16, 2023

 

Sunday, April 16, 2023

A heavy torn package is deposited on my front steps, an electric fireplace. My volcanic anger bursts forth. Who would give me something like this. I do not want it.  I can’t move it. I question my charming daughter.  No, not her.  I just fume and stomp around the house.  How dare them.  My daughter looks at the address on the package. It was for my neighbor not for me. My neighbor is delighted to pick up her package.

I take a shower in the warm late afternoon.  It is news because I avoid showers but talk about them all the time. I hate being wet and cold.  I am tired of advice about showering.

Started reading a mystery book, THE GOOD PEOPLE HERE, by Ashley Flowers. Not great but I am glad to have it.

Watched two episodes of ALASKA DAILY on Hulu.  Great show about journalists.

No comments: