Monday, February 13, 2012

I was busy from 5am until 2pm and then I was too tired to do much else . I did go to the Sport Center and listen to Whitney Huston on Pandora. Lots of energy in her music. Rained all day. Stopped at the library for some books I had ordered. Just finished watching Downton Abbey. I am so moved by the show. I want it to work out for everyone.

Sometimes I feel that I am just listing all my activities with out talking about some of the meaning of it for me and yet I don't know how to describe my life. the project I am working on in my writing is to describe my life as it is now and it is so difficult to do so.

Becoming aware of the homeless women in Monterey I started to remember how afraid I and my women friends were that we would become bag ladies if we didn't find someone to take care of us. Somehow I never expected that I would be able to support myself and yet in the end I did and most likely will never be homeless, but that fear lurks deep in my mind.

No comments: