Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Came home from my afternoon walk and there were two at&t trucks at my telephone pole. One man was in the basket at the top of the pole. I asked the man on the street if he could tighten the low lying telephone line coming to my house. He said I would have to call 611. I said that I have many times but I can't get through to a human since my phone seems to be working. He said I have to keep pushing the buttons.

I felt so hopeless, Look this line is dangerous to the little boys in the neighborhood. He looked at the drooping line and then yelled up to the guy in the basket. Hey, tighten the telephone line and he pulled something and the line was tightened. ten seconds max.

I wanted to kiss him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Following the rules verses doing what can be done directly...Oldye Mike