Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am trying to figure out how to use Facebook. Maybe there is nothing to figure out, it just is naturally shallow. I thumbed through a book about facebook from the library but it was too complicated to hold my attention. Now that I have a page I check everyday to see what's up. Well nothing is up. I think it is more playful then I can stand.

The dying pine tree that looms over my house has produced thousands of pine cones all ready to fall. I hope it doesn't make more cracks on my already cracked sky light. The city said they were taking down the tree in January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

How is Facebook shallow for you? The length of the one-line updates? The content of the one-line updates? Something else?

I've been thinking about this for a couple of days in the back of my mind, and I am curious.

Best,
Matt