Sunday, December 16, 2007


I'm back, limping out of my car as I try to get all my body parts to work after being crammed into my car for many hours.

The visit with my two sisters and one brother, and two spouses went well. We mostly remembered that we were adults, more then adults, seniors. We ate, read, endlessly talked, walked, slept.

One conversation that kept circling the room was about upcoming and past travels. I sometimes felt that maybe I had been adopted since traveling for the sake of traveling doesn't appeal to me. But they each look and sound like me so I am glad to know that I belong to this tribe of siblings and spouses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sisters talked about authors, people and persons I have never heard of or looked for...those important people still remain asleep to me....but family is warm and welcoming and vital...Oldye Mike